Friday, March 19, 2010

Peas porridge hot, peas porridge cold...

Busy and tiring week this week. 

Has anyone seen the Axis of Adorable website?  Click HERE.  Not sure how I feel about it.  I am not sure how this furthers our understanding of art, history or both.  But I also have plebian tastes when it comes to art. 

For those of you like Lauren Hite who dont have a facebook page (OH YES, I did just call her out... ) a video of Nico eating peas.  Not a fan.  His face has a funny expression. 



We tried bananas for the first time last night.  At first I didnt think he liked them... he was a lot more interested in everything else on the kitchen table.  But then Nico realized that they were sweet and was like nom nom nom nom.  Just like his mama.

Which brings us to Likes/Dislikes:
Likes:
pears
bananas
squash
tasting mom's food (green beans, salad and croissants)
sleeping on Mom
sleeping on Dad
petting Drake and Gordon
playing while Mom cooks
baths.

Dislikes:
sleeping by himself
sleeping in his crib
peas
being changed first thing in the morning
getting in pajamas at night
getting out of the tub

Hopefully going to get Dave's car on Saturday.  Dave is probably going to take Nico to the Jewish Festival on Sunday so I can get some dissertation stuff done.  In addition to not having to pay tuition anymore, I am looking forward to getting this damn thing done so that I can go do fun stuff.  Like go to festivals, and eat delicious noms (they went to Jim and Milt's last week, milka-what?).  Its like they wait until I have to work on my dissertation to do anything fun :(

All for now.  Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment