Friday, March 4, 2011

Alergic Smergic

So, Nico is alergic to Amoxacillian.  Yeah, for real.  The rash that he had all over his body was worse when I picked him from school- and his face was a little swollen.  So Dave took him to urgent care last night and they determined that little homey is alergic.  Its not really suprirsing, given my Mom and JJ's VERY highly alergic reactions to Penacillian.  They put him on a steroid and ixnayed the Amox.  Really glad we took him to the doctor... you know so often, you take a kid to the doctor when they are sick and the doctor is like, "Yeah, we cant really do anything to help...sorry...call us if her has diarhea for 2 weeks straight." 

Looking forward to the weekend.  I have a revise and resubmit that has been taking up most of my non-existent free time.  Trying to finish it up so I can then get my poster for PAA poppin.  No rest for the weary, I suppose.

Tomorrow, I am driving some of the seniors to Middle Georgia College for a tryout.  Am pretty excited about it- should give some of our players a chance to look around.  I wont have much time with Nico tomorrow (sadface).  But I am thinking we might sneak some time in to go get some frozen yogurt on Sunday.  Dave is talking about taking Nico to the Chilli Cookoff on St. George Island, which I am going to be very mad about- they always wait till I cant go when they decide to have some funs!!

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment