Monday, February 28, 2011

Go Dog Go!!

Good morning all!!  Hope everyone had a good weekend. 

Ours was pretty good. It started on Friday when I took this video of Nico reading "Go, Dog, Go!" in the car on the way home from school. 


Adorable!!

Go dog go!  Is one of Nico's favorite books.  Its great because its conceptually easy to understand.  And he loves dogs... so its a huge hit!!

Saturday morning I got Nico and my bike (with his own special Nico seat), plus helmets with the intention of going to the St. Marks Bike Trail and riding.  Turns out that from Tallahassee south, the trail is under construction and closed.  I guess we could have driven all the way down to St. Marks and rode north, but I didn't have the time (maybe next week?)

Dave and I went to see the King's Speech on Saturday night.  It was great- Colin Firth is brilliant.  It made me physically anxious to listen to him- really glad that he won for Best Actor last night. 

Sunday was a day of soccer.  After working for a few hours in the morning, I met Dave and Nico at RMS where I played in goal during our scrimmage with the U16 team.  It was pretty good.  I made several good saves, including several one v ones.  After, Dave had a game at the meadows, so we went up to Tallahassee to see him play against the Rowdies- which was pretty stacked.  Dave's team did surprising well, losing only 4-2.  This is all for us.  Hope you have a wonderful week!!

1 comment:

  1. That's our boy reading!! And I thought Dave reading the paper at four was exciting.

    ReplyDelete