Friday, March 25, 2011

Ilowerour...

It's Friday.  I feel like I have earned a fun weekend.  I sent my poster off yesterday- sent our R & R off on Saturday.  Did a presentation in class on Wednesday.  Ordered trophies for the Banquet.  I'm not going to lie- I have been kicking ass this week!!

Hoping to do some sewing- M and M's baby was born this week.  Her name is Zoe Claire.  Isn't that a great name?  BTW- I am never calling her Zoe.  Only Zoe Claire.  So I am hoping to finish her baby blanket.  I am also going to be making a couple of necklaces.  And- you never know.  Nico and I might just sneak down to St. Marks to do a bike ride and get some noms at the Riverside.  Wooo hooo!!

In other news, it is spring here in Tallahassee.  Which means, that it's overly-aggressive geese season.  Seriously.... look at these guys.  What are they doing? 

Nico is pretty fun lately.  I took him to school a couple of times this week- he is still not a fan of me dropping him off.  But he is starting to say "I love you."  Of course, it sounds more like, "Ilweruour."  Its pretty great.  We spilled some pins on the floor yesterday and were picking them up with a magnet when we noticed a wasp on the floor.  Nico freaked out a little, which was cute.  He's okay now with the vaccuum and the dustbuster, but now he hates bugs.  Who knows?

1 comment:

  1. those geese are from canada, eh? maybe they are waiting for a green card. and canadians are only overly aggressive when it comes to hockey.

    ReplyDelete