Friday, April 6, 2012

Mr. Clown Face

Really... so glad its the weekend.  My energy has been seeping all week.  I started off all like, "Imma punch this week in the face!!" on Monday.  Now I'm sorta like, "Sleep... I just need some sleep...."

Nico and I came home last night and did a craft that we stole from pinterest.  We put cheerios on pipecleaners for the birds and the squirrels.

We also made an Easter package for Uncle JJ.  While I was busy assembling it, Nico was drawing a picture.  I have often wondered how in the hell some kids get covered in paint or marker.  My thought has always been, "Seriously, do you just give your kid paint and leave the room?  What did you expect was going to happen?"  I was sitting right next to Nico when he discovered some round ink pads.  Mr. Clown face here thinks that he is pretty adorable.

He is doing this other thing that is really funny too.

Nico: I wanna show you something.  its going to be really funny (pushes stuff on the table out of the way).
Me:  I don't know if I am going to like it.
Nico: Its really funny (stands in chair).
Me: I don't think its a good idea.
Nico (getting on the table): Nico is getting on the table again! (laughing).

Its really hilarious.  I laughed the first time he did, which pretty much ensures that he does it every night.

1 comment: