Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Surgery

Not much going on around here.  Trying to finish up some analyses for the latest paper.  I'd like to be able to move on to writing this weekend, while I am recovering from my ankle surgery, that I mentioned HERE.... NICOLE!!  That is of course, if I can stay awake for longer than 15 minutes at a time.  Dave's got sort of a bum shoulder at this point, so his soccer days are on hiatus right now.  You know what that means, don't you?  Me sitting with my feet on the couch, bossing everyone around.  OMG!!  I really am my mother's daughter!! Ha! Ha!  Isn't that funny? 

I think we may have to dramatically change how we do bed time in our house... as it is now, I seem to be the only one with the magic that can get Nico to sleep.  I dont know if I am going to be able to get him to sleep whilst sitting in a chair and then stand up and hop him over to his crib.  Maybe this will just mean that when Nico goes to bed, I should go to bed too... and just get him to fall asleep in our bed.  This might also mean that I start sleeping 9-10 hours a night.  SCORE!!  This sounds like just the plan I need...

Like this:


Heh!

No comments:

Post a Comment