Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Funs!

Hi all... sorry to be so lame of late.  I have a sort of biggish project that I am working on at work which is consuming much of my break times at work (which is when I usually blog).  The tournament went well this weekend.  In fact this is how well it went:

This is Kelly the Baller celebrating a goal.  We lost on Saturday 3-1 and I did not appear to be the one jacking up anyone's flow.  So that is good.  Plus the win on Sunday wherein Kelly went on a tear and we won 4-1. 

Dave and Nico had all sorts of fun while I was gone.  They found a Bluegrass Festival to go to and basically just had a good time going to parks and hanging around the house, without Mom making them do chores and take baths!!

Not much else to report.  Hoping the week goes quickly, as we are headed to Mexico Beach for a Wedding!  Woo hoo!!

1 comment: