Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Post-op!

Not much to report. The surgery went okay! It took me a long time to come off the anesthesology (that is defintely not how you spell that!) Despite getting out of surgery around 12-1 I was in danger of closing the place down at 430 when my nurse finally sat me up in a chair and stuck a soda in my hand. Turns out I will actually nap ANYWHERE :)

Just like most of my other surgeries, things were pretty bad the first night, but have gotten a lot better. I did get up on Saturday night and yell at Dave. I thought that I had heard the front screen door open and close. And the dogs were barking. So I thought that maybe Dave had gone out to the front yard to see what all the commotion was. But he was dead asleep- he didnt hear a peep!

But, I took Nico to school today! So I think things are going well... Although I had forgotten how much it sucks to be on crutches. Will be glad to be off them.

No comments:

Post a Comment