Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dancing Man!

A video from this weekend. Nico dancing to the swing band.



Seriously, could he be anymore adorable?

Other than that, not much going on. I have been staying up pretty late the last couple of nights trying to get some things done around the house. Am looking forward to my long nap on Friday. Seriously... it seems like they usually ask that I report for surgery at 6am, but dont get around to me till 10am... there have been times where I have dozed off and woken up post-op. Like I take a nap and they dont bother to wake me to tell me it's go time. They just give me the good stuff, slice and dice and BOOM into recovery.

So I am signing off for a while. IDK when surgery will be tomorrow. I may have time to post before I go in. But maybe I wont. Catch you on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment