Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Trashy?

Not much new going on around here.  Nico and I are going up to Kalamazoo on Thursday to see Uncle Scott.  Should be fun.  It's nice to be able to drive 2 hours and see family.

Dave has been working on setting up work space in the basement.  Which is awesome.  Seriously, when you are in the basement, it's easy to settle into a nice little zone work-wise.  


I found the missing piece to the bed.  But for the life of me, I can't figure out how to put the damn thing together again.  Seriously.  We put it together last night, but it was not right.  I heard loud creaks and bangs from the bed frame this morning and it definitely has an unnatural slant to the middle of the bed.  I think we may just get rid of the damn thing and keep the box springs on the floor.  Is that trashy?


No comments:

Post a Comment