Friday, June 21, 2013

Engine 82

This week has been crazy.  I took Monday and Wednesday off of work... Monday to go to the doctor and Wednesday to hang out with Nico.  When I went to the doctor, I tried to have the conversation with him about replacing my left knee.  He doesn't seem to think that is a good idea, since I can still play my sports.  Says I ought to consider doing different sports.  What is weird is that he was completely different with Dave, wants to help Dave get his shoulder squared away, so he can keep doing judo.  This was very strange.

A couple of nights ago Nico and I were pretending to be EMS workers:


Isn't that adorable?

This was also the same night that the Blackhawks lost to the Bruins.  Here are some of Nico's thoughts:


Isn't he funny?

Dave and Nico are headed to a wedding in Louisville this weekend.  I am going to stay at home with the dogs.  I am hoping to be very productive.  But I might go see a movie.  Or two.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment