Thursday, September 1, 2011

Nico Cutes

I started a post yesterday, but didnt get around to finishing it.  So far the week has been okay.  I was supposed to get my wisdom teeth out today.  Between them not having x-rays and my dental insurance not being as awesome as I thought it would be, I decided to put off the surgery until later in November.  So I gave back my day off on Thursday but am still taking Friday off... to do the x-rays and other variety of nonsense.  

This week we have been working on a report to the CDC.  Its been kind of annoying because my supervisor isnt terribly adept with technology.  So she and my coworker have been asking me to complete minor tasks and rather than doing the EASY thing, which is to put it in an email and copy and paste into the word document they are using, I am doing things like putting it all in a text document and formatting it properly and then sending it... which is frustrating, because it creates extra work for me and for the person who needs the information, when you can just as easily copy and paste as text.  Of course when I try to explain this isnt very efficient, my concerns are dismissed like I dont know what I am talking about.  Working with MS Word is hard.  Whatever.  

I made a kickass meatloaf for dinner tonight.  It was AWESOME.  And I dont really like meatloaf all that much.  Who knew?  Here are some Nico pics:

Nico playing the drums.  



Nico working in the garden this afternoon.


I know.  Seriously.


Nico at Wakulla Springs a month ago.  Swimmin...

No comments:

Post a Comment