Thursday, June 9, 2011

swimmin...

Thursday. The weekend is almost here. Thank god.

Not much new to report. Dave had a work thing last night and I worked after work on a paper. He got done a little early and we snuck to the Black Bean cafe without nico? It was so strange to be at dinner without him. It was delish and we had the chance to talk about some job market stuff. There is a position at the University of the Virgin Islands that I sent him, thinking, dang how sweet it would be to live in the caribean? He pointed out that I would probably get annoyed about the only place to shop being the shitty kmart and the tourist market in Charlotte Amalie. I reminded him that while I am prone to impulse and flights of fancy, I at least have enough sense to not complain when I brow beat him into agreeing to something. He declined to comment.

I managed to find some swimming lessons for little guys done by the city of Tallahassee. I think that we might try to do them with Nico next month. It's funny, because I find myself saying "swimming" like "swimmin" with the emphasis place equally on both syllables, like Nico says it. In any case, it should be fun. I hope it looks something like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment