Thursday, June 23, 2011

Eyes wide closed.

Not much new going on around here.  Dave had to go to Orlando yesterday for a work thing, so Nico and I were on our own. Nico is doing this really funny thing now where when we see a digger or a tractor or a truck and he says "more", I say "Alright, keep your eyes open, we might see some more."  He takes that as a cue to close his eyes.  It's really really really adorable.  I got a video of him doing it yesterday.  Stinking adorable.  Will try to upload it tonight.

Other than that, not much going on around these parts.  Still in a cast for another three weeks (booo!)  Nico's seperation anxiety with me is starting to get a little better.  He doesnt meltdown whenever I leave him to go to work.  I thought he was going to REALLY melt down yesterday when I took him to school.  So that is good.

All for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment