Thursday, July 8, 2010

NICOBEAST

So, I never really appreciated how awesome it was to take pictures of my kids to give their parents while I was a preschool teacher. It wasn't until one of Nico's teachers gave me a cd that she burned of pictures that I realized how amazing it is... its so hard to get good pictures of kids/babies as it is.  Indoor pictures are the hardest because of the flash/whiteout/blurry etc.  But while they are being cute?  Forgetaboutit!!  

Here Nico is doing one of his favorite things; playing with the door.  Let me tell you... I think we might have an engineer on our hands... he seems to be really interested in how things work.  




Here is, "crackin his own self up" as my mom would say.  He clearly has Dave Royse's sense of humor.


Speaking of Dave Royse, Nico looks just like him here... He's got Dave's expression here, where he's half smiling and tucking his chin down.

But this one takes the cake- the color picture of this one is probably better (his eyes look SOOOOO blue).  But I like the black and white.  Even with his weird Mom haircut.  Seriously- he is quite precious.  Can I be egotistical about it?  Just a little?  When I tell my coworkers about Nico, I state very matter of factly that he is cute- in such a way as to inform my audience that there is no discussion about it.  Nico is cute.  FACT.


Can't believe that he is going to be 11 months old tomorrow.  That is just crazy talk.

1 comment: