Thursday, January 26, 2012

Yes!

So because our sitter cant watch Nico this week and because we are on the road to Pensacola on Friday (four hours away) we decided to bring Ma Bishop up to Tallahassee to help with Nico.  The legislative session is going on now, so Dave and I just cant deal with the no childcare situation... so Ma Bishop is here.  Yay!!  Although I did just spend the last 12 hours driving and have yet to be asleep today.  You probably know how this is going to end- with me being a cranky beast!!

Other than that, not much new is going on.  We beat Bay Tuesday night (which is why we are still alive to travel to Pensacola on Friday).  We are just about the last public high school that is still alive, so that is cool.  I have also been talking to the Tallahassee Democrat a bunch... Wakulla is all up in the paper lately!!

I have also been turned onto the idea of time shares.  I think Dave and I need to buy one.  Apparently they are really cheap now.  I think I'd like 10-16 weeks of time shares... all over the world.  Wouldnt that be cool?  That way, I could afford my 4-8 weeks at the beach every summer... thrown in a ski week in January, plus the week between Christmas and New Years... maybe even Thanksgiving week somewhere?  Hell yes!!

All for now.  Going to get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment