Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Turkish Caillou

Quick post today.

We let Nico watch episodes of Caillou on Youtube.  He usually watches 2-3 at night before he goes to bed (they are usually 6-8 minutes long) and some in the morning.  I really try to limit how much he watches during the late afternoon/early evening when we get home.  But you gotta love this:  There is an episode of Caillou in Turkish.  Its the episode where they play soccer.  We havent been able to find the english version, which is unfortunate.  Nico asked today, "Can I watch the turkish soccer Caillou?"  Total WIN!!

Also, I made this last night:

I have been hunting around for sheet metal to go in the frame.  I didnt want to be a large amount of it, because I only needed a little.  Plus the frame is a weird size... I went to Home Depot thinking that they would have some.  They did, but couldnt cut it to size... because I am not trying to buy shears to cut that. But then I went to an ACE hardware.  They totally hooked me up.  I spray glued the fabric on top of the metal, put in a frame and hung.  Then I hot-glued magnets to my make up and stuck them on the board.  Very impressed with myself.  Hoping I can get all my makeup off the back of the toilet.  

I prolly should have put the fabric in there the other way, but I don't care.   I just continue to be impressed with myself.  Of course, I still cant crochet worth a damn... but I guess one thing at a time, right?

I am also reading the Harry Potter series.  I have been reading them at night, when I put Nico to bed.  I am half way through the third one.  Not bad so far.  

1 comment: