Friday, July 22, 2011

Fun plans

Really glad the weekend is here. Since I have gotten off my crutches, I have really started to look forward to Saturday mornings with Nico... Dave usualy goes to practice on Saturday, which is fine, because he likes to play ball with the girls (its sort of a workout for him).

I think tomorrow, we will start with groceries, right away. Then I think we are going to head to the YMCA in the morning. I want to see if Nico can go in the childcare there for a little bit so that I can work out. We have been reluctant to do such things because Nico had been in a real clingy phase for a while. But, just before I had surgery we went to check it out and I think he is pretty excited about it. So we will give that a go.

I think we are going to try to catch story time at the library on Saturday morning. I think Nico will really like it. Apparently, they also do the hokey pokey at the library. For real. Good times.

After story time, I think we are going to head back to the YMCA and swim during open swim. The Y isnt as cool as Truesdale (because there is no activity pool), but I dont think Nico will mind. Then home for some lunch and a nap. I think we will probably spend Saturday afternoon cleaning. We are having some dear friends over for dinner next weekend and its difficult to get much done during the week with this whole "work" thing.

Sunday morning, I think I will probably do like I did last week, which was get up and get into the office early. It worked out well. I dont feel very good about the first two job apps that I have sent out, but the one I sent out last night is really good. I have another one that I want out before ASA in Vegas, then I am going to turn back to finishing this paper. I'm hoping to get the last one out this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment