Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Froonies

Nico is just stinkin' adorable lately.  Really.  Check out this video Dave made of Nico yesterday morning:


He is really talking up a storm lately.  About everything.  All the time.  And he is so smart.  Yesterday I went to get him from school and as we were getting in the car, he said something that sounded like, "froonies?"  Froonies?  Froonies?  What the hell?  Froonies?  What could he be talking about?  I shook my head and said, "I dont know what you are trying to say, froonies?"  So he thinks for a second and says, "Drink?"  And it occurs to me that he was asking if we could get smoothies.  Really, how brilliant is he?  Rather than melting down because I didnt know what he was saying, he came up with another word to help me understand him. 

I love it. 

Here is a picture of Nico helping Dave take down the old bed.
I think it is safe to say that a workbench is in our future.  Maybe something like THIS?

No comments:

Post a Comment