Friday, September 17, 2010

Copycat

Making like Nicole and posting a blog post of stuff I want...

So I am a little weird when it comes to fashion... there are somethings that I like thare are very hip and stylish, but I am always afraid of wearing them because I imagine the inner monologue of people who see me with said item.  Like, "Someone needs to tell that one that she is too damn old to be wearing a miniskirt" or, "Someone tell Jessi that Hannah Montana called.  She wants her style back."  So my friend LH wears a lot of stuff like this... items that I find cool and that I would like to wear... but I probably ought to just wait for her to get them and admire her great taste.  Henceforth:

I have been on a terrarium kick lately.  For some reason I want one.  This is the segment of the program where Dave tells me I am not allowed to buy anymore plants because I do a fine job killing the ones I have now.  Sad face. 


I had a really awesome one of these that had Van Gogh's Starry Night on it.  It was in my pocket when I ate it on Bourbon Street in New Orleans after the Malawi dinner in 2008.  No, I was not intoxicated, I hurt my ankle.  It had to go to the great purse in the sky because it was broken. 


I do realize that I have a problem with bags.  I am currently seeking therapy.  Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. dear jessica - you are too damn old to care what other people have to say about your style.

    Sincerely,
    me.

    Ps. that hat is supafly. buy it.

    ReplyDelete