Monday, December 28, 2009

Things taking up my mental bandwidth 2

Things I am thinking about:

*Stoked that I downloaded "Soccernomics" last night on the Kindle.  Pondering a career change (not really)- didnt realize that there were people who analyzed sports statistics for a living (outside of ESPN).  Wish I would have known this before I started a PhD in sociology... just think, I could have been writing a dissertation on sports economics- why England always loses and why Germany and Brazil always win.
*Trying to break up "working out" into walking a couple of times a day- at least until Nico starts at FSU next week.
*Drooling over this: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Asus+-+Laptop+with+Intel%26%23174%3B+Core%26%23153%3B2+Duo+Processor+-+Merlot/9556036.p?id=1218124204238&skuId=9556036
I want it badly.
*Trying not to think about all the stuff that has to be put away.
*Remembering a great holiday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment