Monday, February 6, 2012

Post season affective disorder.

So Super Bowl weekend was pretty fun.  We went over to Joe and Kari's house (Joe is a former press corps writer).  We have been to their house several times- so Nico had a blast.  Joe and Kari's youngest child Jack is maybe like 7 or 8- so they ran around and tore up things.  It was pretty fun.  Plus Margot and Mike were there with Zoe who is just about the most fun ever (next to Nico when he was 10.5 months old).

I didnt get any pictures of Nico... but I did manage a picture of the pie I brought.  I hope that doesnt reflect poorly on my priorities as a mother... Oh it does?  Sadface.

Other than that- not much going on here.  Settling into a nice little post-season routine.  I was telling Dave the other day that I thought I was suffering from post-season affective disorder (PSAD), because I just feel listless.  I feel like I dont want to work... I dont want to write... I dont want to work out.  I just want to go to the beach.  And sleep.  And watch movies.

I think its a feeling of getting my life back and not really sure where to start...

Or something.  But I am better now :)

I am playing on a womens soccer team in New Orleans.  I am still woefully out of shape... but it should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment