Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm gettin ya!

One of Nico's funny things that he is doing lately is saying, "I'm gettin ya!"  Where in he throws himself on the unsuspecting mom, laying across her face.  But then he starts thrashing about, wherein I usually get a forearm to the face, an elbow to the neck and a knee to the stomach.  I don't know where he got this, but its really funny.

He is also insisting on using his play keys to open the car door.  Which is pretty cute.  


He is also doing this other really funny thing when he gets mad or is about to cry... he is really starting to work the lower lip... big time.  I am hoping to catch it on camera.  I saw it on Sunday when I was explaining to him that Jessica the babysitter was coming to hang out with Nico when Dave and I went to play soccer.  You'd think it was the saddest thing ever.  

No comments:

Post a Comment