Tuesday, November 9, 2010

GRITS and Biscuits and Gravy.

Not much going on around here.  We had kind of a laid back weekend.  We won pretty big on Friday night against JP II (6-0), which was nice.  We got some goals from our little big gun and some goals from old hats.  It was definitely a change of pace for us.  So needless to say, the girls were in a pretty good mood at dinner.  I didnt get home till late (almost midnight). 

On Saturday, I got Nico out of the house to do some errands and whatnot.  We went up to Thomasville to see Mandy Lou-Hoo play ball (she graduated last year and is currently playing softball at Waycross).  I got a wonderful nap in when we got home (wooo-hooo!!). 

We have installed a forward facing seat in my car.  It was given to us by one of Nico's teachers- and we probably could have done it a while ago, I am just nervous.  In any case, Nico totally loves it, like I thought he would.  He can get himself in and out of it pretty easily, which is a bonus.  Now working on getting another one so that we can have two- one for my car and one for Dave's. 

Sunday we hung out at the house and cleaned and put some stuff away after we went out for breakfast.  This is where I pause the blog to tell you how much I love grits.  Yeah, how you like me now?  I like me some grits.  HOLY.... WHAT?  I seem to have conquered my issues with texture, because I got some grits at Angelettes on Sunday.  And I bought some instant grits to eat for breakfast.  Guess what else I like?  Biscuits and Gravy... Mmmmmm... I know... dont tell my mama, she'd probably object saying she didnt raise her kids to eat like southerners.  I know. 

All for now... must work.  Sadface.

1 comment: