Friday, August 8, 2014

In the Feels!!

Nico's elementary school sent an email today with a school supplies list.  I'm not going to lie, I am kind of tearing up at the idea of him starting kindergarten in a month.  Seriously, where did the last five years go?  Truly?

The good news is that 30 years later, and school supply lists aren't much different.  With the exception of these:
Isn't that cool?  A place to practice writing AND draw pictures?  SPOT ON!! I am pretty excited about those.

I am probably way more excited about this than Nico will be.  I don't know if you knew this or not, but school supplies are pretty much my favorite.  And you know Nico isn't gonna get any of that RoseArt nonsense.  All crayola, baby.  So excited!!

In any case, I leave you with a video of Nico's latest goalkeeper training.


No comments:

Post a Comment