Sunday, July 13, 2014

Working the system



We started the weekend with Movies in the Park. This week we went to a park about 3/4 of a mile from the house and saw Despicable Me 2 on the big screen. We took a picnic and remembered the bug wipes. Nico was a gem for most of it. And I was glad to be living in a city that offers these kinds of events.

Saturday I went to workout and when I got home, we put the hammer down cleaning. There are some things that we *really* needed to do- like wash the windows and get the baseboards. Nico was a champ. I think he is starting to "get" the idea of allowance. Before we had settled in an amount, he climbed into my lap and groves me to hold him like when he was a baby- which was hilarious. He was working me! He seems to think I will give him whatever he wants just because he is cute! Wait-  what happened? 

We're making him save 25% of what he earns for college. So that is good. 

Today, I had a photo shoot in Lake View. Nico and Dave watched the World Cup final. And when I got home, Nico came up to me and started with, "You know what is annoying? Germany winning the World Cup!"  Which is funny- that he starts sentences like that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment