Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Fun for the boys, none for the mom!

It's the end of the quarter and I just want it to be over.  I want the grading to be over.  I explicitly set up the quarter to have final projects due the second to last week of class and then exams in the last week of class.  In my benevolent mercy, I granted an extension on the final projects.  STUPID.  Because now the grading seems like it will never end.  Boo!!

Dave and Nico are in Louisville this week.  Dave's parents came up from Miami for a high school reunion (I think).  So Nico and Dave went down there this weekend and are staying with Mike and Gay with Tony and Kathy.  Nico is having a blast with them... following Grandma around, catching lightning bugs with Kaley (Tony and Kathy's grand daughter), and riding on lawnmowers.  


What is not to love, right?
Dave has been doing judo. And I have been stuck in Chicago!  Doing work!!  I never get to have any fun!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment