Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Talking Trash

One of my favorite things that Nico has been doing lately is talking trash.  It's mostly when we are getting ready to sword fight.  And he will start.  Something like this: "I'm in charge of the winning list, and you're not on it!"  or "I'm driving the winning bus tonight, and we are not stopping at your stop!"  Seriously, where does he get this stuff?

)

The main difference in our sword fighting between now and back at Christmas, is that its increasingly violent.  He is really figuring out how to swing that sword.  Every now and then he will catch me pretty good in the leg or on the hand and I begin thinking he's going to be too big for this soon.

Other than that, not much new is going on.  We are waiting with baited breath for spring.
Which is convenient, since we're likely to get another 6+ inches of snow tonight.

We're experimenting with no naps on the weekends.  Could you tell?  

No comments:

Post a Comment