Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The Bike



Dave and I have started watching The Newsroom. Somehow we ended up with HBO when we moved, so I thought it would be great to start recording season 2, and we are going back to season 1 to watch it for the first time.  When we watch a 45 minute episode, it usually takes us about an hour and 15 minutes to get through it because Nico wants to play a game on the ipad, but then decides he wants to watch a Diego.  And so on and so forth.  

Birthday festivities are ramping up nicely.  This weekend, I went to Target and got Nico a bike (with training wheels).  I then met Dave and Nico at the Y for Nico's swimming lessons.  When Nico and I went to leave, I ended up taking Dave's car, which had the bike in it (in a box), in order to avoid a meltdown about the playground, since my car was parked near the playground.  It was the first thing he noticed when he got in.  DOH!!  But I played it off like "That's just a box of stuff to take to Goodwill."  Yikes!!

Grandma Royse is coming to town this week.  The house isn't exactly a disaster area... but there is still work to be done.  I do just about have the kitchen sorted... so that is good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment