Friday, March 8, 2013

Pipe Dream

Not much else going on.  The legislative session is about 4 days old and I am already over it.  I am going to be glad when the session is over... and better yet, when Dave doesnt have to deal with Florida's legislative session.  Boom!!
We took Gordon to the vet yesterday for Cardiologist appointment.  You know you have old dogs when your vet starts recommending senior dog stuff.  Cray.  
We are going to Fun Station Junior on Saturday with Graham.  I can almost promise that Nico is going to show his tail when we leave.... But hopefully he will have more fun than last time when it was just us.  I think he will.

Other than that, I am hoping we can just have a chill weekend.  I am trying to stay on top of the cleaning and whatnot at the house.  Who knew that running a household would be so much work?  I don't know how our Moms handled it.  I am just worn out most of the time.  I am looking forward to the days when I can just sit on the couch and knit ALL DAY while alternates between doing chores and playing... I'm living a pipe dream, you say?  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment