Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Firefighter Routine

This is one of Nico's favorite things to do.  He is "sleeping" when I ring the alarm.  He wakes up, slides down the pole, and grabs his "ticket" (which tells where the fire is), then jumps in the fire truck and takes off.



I love it.
Not much happening around here.  I got a bunch of my friends together on facebook to have a garage/yard sale.  Someone invited someone else, who turns out to be REALLY bossy and she kind of took it over.  I guess that is okay, except that the sale ended up not being on the day I wanted, or the place I wanted.  But I guess I won't get my dander up about it.

This means that I am going through all Nico's clothes.  Even the new born stuff that I have been holding onto.  Right now, his old baby clothes take up half his closet.  So I am trying to only keep the things that have a lot of meaning (like the three sweaters that Granny You has made him- and all the UL shirts and onesies).  But I am really looking forward to getting rid of a LOT of stuff.

And Dave better watch himself- because I might get rid of some of his stuff too.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment