Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Well-check

We had a pretty laid back weekend.  We started preseason last week, so after we did soccer on Saturday, we mostly hung out at the house.  Here is Nico at the park on Sunday, before nap and our soccer game on Sunday night. 


Nico went to the doctor yesterday for his 3 year well-child visit.  BTW- how fantastic is not paying co-pays for that?  I think it's awesome!  

Nico weights 33 lbs, and is 38 inches tall.  He is in the 55% for both.  Apparently, my son is an elf-child.  He has been dealing with a head cold of some sort, perhaps leftover from the thing that Dave and I caught last week.  So, we kept him home from school yesterday- where in I got this adorable picture of him while he slept.  


We didnt do much except watch some TV and snuggle on the couch.  I had big plans for doing Christmas crafts and such.  But we ran out of time. Yes, I am already beginning it.  I don't even care.  Mostly because Christmas is my favorite holiday and I want it to be Nico's too.  But also because I tend to get my a$$ kicked during the soccer season, and I am not trying to wait to do all christmas things till our mid-season break.  

All for now.   


No comments:

Post a Comment