Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I don't even care...

I have come to the conclusion that I must not have a very expanded vocubulary or pattern of speech.  I came to this realization that there have been times when someone has said something and I have recognized it as something that I say a lot....For example, I used to say, "Barf!"  A lot.  Like: "Hey Jessi, how do you feel about going to work today?"  Me: "Barf!" "Jessi, how do you feel about playing playing Momo's team today?"  Me: "Double Barf!"

I notice it even more now with Nico because he sometimes will parrot what I say.  One thing he has been saying lately is "I don't even care!"  Mostly it's in the context of us playing around.  We will be in the car and he will put his foot on the back of my seat or my shoulder and he'll say, "look Mom!"  And then I will "get him".  "Getting Nico" is mostly just me tickling him.  And I say things like, "I'm gonna get those legs, I don't even care!"  Its really funny.  Nico laughs. So he's been saying that a lot lately, "I don't even care."  

Other than that, not much going on around here.  I have been working out a lot on my lunch break.  My friend from DOH who now works at the COM upstairs works out too, so that is nice.  We keep each other accountable.  

The house is a disaster area, once again.  If Nico's tuition wasn't so expensive, we'd just hire a house cleaning service.  Permanently.  I love not having to clean my house.  Which gets me to thinking... how in the hell did the Boomer women do it?  It seems like once a week something has to be done... a sink needs to be fixed, the washer needs to be fixed, the car needs to go to the shop on top of making dinner, doing dishes, doing laundry every night.  Seriously.  And I can't even use the excuse that Nico is playing sports, doing swimming lessons, doing gymnastics, music lessons and such.  I need a clone.  That is it.  A clone.  

All for now. Back to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment