Sunday, November 23, 2014

I'm just a little shy...

Nico got in a scotch of trouble at school last week.  Apparently he wouldn't stop talking during class.  And he did not feel the need to participate in school activities.  You know me, I was like:
Precisely.

So we had the conversation about it and I made him write an apology letter.  The next day when it was time to deliver it to her, he didn't want to (he IS terribly shy about approach ANYONE to ask them something or say something to them).  As we were walking into school he was trying to convince me to do the heavy lifting on this.  And I was like, "I wasn't the one disrupting class.  That was you.  You need to apologize and give her the note." And he said, plain as day, "Mom, remember, I'm just a little shy."

It basically made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment