Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Firefighter Nico

I am barely hanging on... all I have to do is make it to December 21.  Soccer season is in full swing now- we are doing well, I think we're 11-3, not bad.  Although most of those wins arent against legitimate teams.

Its just been crazy- like last night we played in Madison- I didnt get back till midnight and Nico was asleep, back in the office at 6am, because I gotta boogie at 3pm to get down to the county for a game.  We're almost there... and Nico is almost old enough to come to games, which is awesome.  He is still hit or miss- when we were at Rickards, he wanted to run the track during the game.  When we were at home against East Gadsden, he was a peach and sat on the bench with me.  And snuggled.  When he can come to the games and entertain himself and run around and tear stuff up, we will be all the way there.  And that will be awesome.

Nico is really feeling his firefighter gear lately.  We havent been able to find his hat- so I guess its about time Santa take care of that.  I think Nico is probably going to ask for a mask too, when we go see Santa.  He asks pretty much everyday when we are going to see Santa... which is weird.  I am not sure what all that is about...I wonder if he is planning on actually speaking to him :)


The good news is that I got a request for a phone interview. It's a research associate job- helping people do research and conducting my own research.  Its a good school too.  Not tenure track, but I don't even care.  So that is good.

And then there is this:


This was at the park last week.  I am probably a bad mom for taking video instead of helping.  But seriously, the try before this?  He totally did it by himself when I was on the other side of the playground.

We got a christmas tree this weekend.  Yay!!  It is up, but not decorated yet.  :(  But hopefully, Nico and I can take care most of that on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment