Tuesday, April 5, 2011

123...

Nico is starting to "get it"! Probably at least once a day, I ask, "Do you know how much I love you?"  It's usually just part of the nonsensical babble that I do whenever we're hanging out... doing dishes, cleaning, getting groceries.  The answer is always the same, "One, two, three, dot, dot, dot."  Usually when I ask, "Do you know how much I love you?"  Nico nods, but usually doesn't answer.  So yesterday, when I asked and he nodded, I started to say, "One, two, three..."  pause.  And he answered, "dot, dot, dot."  It was awesome.  So I got him to do it again in the video (sort of). 



Overall, we had a pretty fun weekend.  I got back late on Saturday after a good conference.  On Saturday Nico and Dave went to Springtime Tallahassee where Nico was getting his March on!!



Seriously, could he be more adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment