Thursday, June 10, 2010

Gimme some cake!!

Not much going on here.

Nico has a new trick, which is pretty funny. Whenever you get a tasty snack or treat, he helps himself to it. It happened over the weekend when I went to Publix with him... I had him in the seat part of the cart and he was happy as a clam. I got one of those individually wrapped Oatmeal Creme Pies (because I make bad choices if I get the whole box). I realized that I wanted to go back to the yogurt section and get some "Yo Baby Yogurt." I turn around and next thing you know he has figured out how to open the package of the Little Debbie Cake. Milka-what? In my family, that is a good way to get your butt kicked!!

So last night, Dave goes by New Leaf and brings me home a piece of their Crack Cake- I mean their cookies and cream cake.  I set it on the table next to Nico and he starts trying to help himself to it.  Just like JJ would say, "You give this kid an inch, and he starts thinking he is a ruler."
Out of control!!

2 comments:

  1. Yer pa says:

    Glad to see Nico doesn't have to be taught the family tradition of "git the gittin' while the gittin's good." Love, Pops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesomeness! did he actually eat any of the oatmeal cream pie?

    ReplyDelete